Educational workshops and collaborative murals
We are involved with many local structures and associations, such as town halls, hostels, schools, offering educational workshops specially designed for young audiences. Through a theoretical basis as well as a practical discovery of street art, we seek to offer a space of creative freedom to the participants while awakening their awareness to the various historical and/or current issues of urban art. Do not hesitate to contact our team to learn more about our educational workshops and collaborative murals.
Accompaniment, Adaptability and Learning through Art
Our main mission is to develop projects based on a shared reflection between our artists, the educational teams and the participants.
Our aim is to achieve an educational workshop formula that is adapted to each demand; for example, with the possibility of indoor or outdoor workshops.
In this way, we create unique projects that meet specific educational objectives.
Then, thanks to regular monitoring and constant communication, we design with our partners fun, relevant and dynamic teaching and learning modules.
Finally, our experience of working and exchanging with young people allows us to adapt our activities to all ages, levels (from kindergarten to high school), and especially to the educational ambitions of each structure.
Educational tracks to explore through urban art
- The city: between elitism and democratisation of art
- Outdoor art: from “on the motif” to “on the wall”
- Ephemeral art: the question of the conservation of art
- Being a rebel today: art between subversion and transgression
- The claim through art: why and how to leave a trace in the public space ?
- Défense d’afficher: la rue, espace de revendication
- Artistic collaboration: when art is created by several people
- Underground art in the spotlight: disappearance or posterity ?
- Politics and art: friends, enemies
- The letter, the word, the sentence in art: when text becomes image
Our educational workshops take various forms
- Occasional or regular interventions.
- We offer both theoretical courses and practical workshops.
- We can carry out the activity within the educational structures themselves, or directly in the heart of Paris.
- The educational workshops are tailored to your expectations, so please contact us and tell us about your project.
- We will then be able to think together about your project and the objectives to be reached during our educational workshops.
- The educational workshops are organised according to your expectations, so please contact us and tell us about your project.
Street Art tour
Depending on your wishes, we can organise a Street Art tour beforehand. A real discovery of the most beautiful Parisian Street Art frescoes made by great French and international artists in the heart of French architecture, with an introduction to the techniques of Street Art and the history of this subversive art.
Discover our Graffiti Paris educational workshops in video here.