First, our workshops are suitable for everyone
- Families, tourists, school groups, companies, associations… are all welcome!
- For aspiring artists as well as for beginners, so don’t hesitate.
- From 10 years old.
- Public workshops with small and friendly groups.
- For a private workshop, please contact us so we can create the best street art Initiation workshop.
The program of our Initiation Street Art workshops
- You will meet with our street art artists in an adapted urban environment.
- The workshop will begin with a team brainstorming and the realization of a first sketch of the graffiti on paper.
- You will then discover a large variety of street art techniques – depending on the project : aerosols, stencils, collages, rolls, brushes…
- At the end you will finally be able to collectively realize a large format graffiti on the wall.
How is it organized ?
- Our workshops take place at the Bercy skatepark in Paris, a real underground hub of Parisian street artists.
- Each workshop lasts two hours.
- Depending on your motivation, it is possible to work on a collective fresco, or to realize several individual graffiti.
- We advise our participants to wear comfortable clothes suitable for this type of activity.
- All the artistic and protective material (gloves & masks) is provided order to allow you a total immersion in the street art culture.
- Price : 39 € per person
Take a look at our Street Art Workshop in Paris in video here.