Street Art Team Building
Create a street art graffiti as a team is an original, creative and unique team building idea. Our Team Building Street Art workshops aim to create a real cohesion in your teams around a common goal. Faced with the challenge of creating a mural graffiti in groups, your colleagues will have the opportunity to express themselves differently in an unusual setting.
Improve stress management, communication, decision-making and solidarity within the group. And thus achieve better performance in a new work dynamic. In addition, this activity allows you to offer a cultural discovery to your teams through an immersion in the Street Art universe, an underground movement that has jostled art.
On the program
- You will meet with our street art artists in an adapted urban environment.
- The workshop will begin with a team brainstorming and the realization of a first sketch of the graffiti on paper.
- You will then discover a large variety of street art techniques – depending on the project : aerosols, stencils, collages, rolls, brushes…
- At the end you will finally be able to collectively realize a large format graffiti on the wall.
- The project can be realized in an urban setting or in an art studio with a possibility to work on canvases, in order to bring back with you a part of your artistic experience.
Street Art Tours
According to your wishes, we can organize a Street Art Tour beforehand. A true discovery of the most beautiful frescoes of Parisian Street Art created by great French and international artists at the heart of French architecture, with an introduction to the techniques of Street Art and the history of this subversive art form.
Our Street Art Team Building are suitable for everyone
- For aspiring artists as well as for beginners.
- Groups of any size starting from 5 people.
- For large groups: we can organize a Street Art Team Building XXL, contact us for more information.
How do we proceed?
- Our Team Building experience is a tailor-made activity, so don’t hesitate to contact us to create it together.
- The activity can take place at your location.
- Because a Team Building allows to work on very different aspects, we suggest you to think about specific objectives to reach during the workshop.
Watch a video of a Street Art Team Building by Graffiti Paris here.
Feel free to follow us on Facebook as well as Instagram to discover our latest workshops and events ! You can also admire the original creations of our artists on our online gallery or by coming to our art studio.