Private Street Art Workshops
Looking for an atypical and fun activity for your birthday, an unforgettable and unusual moment for your EVJF/EVG, or just a good time with your family or friends? Graffiti Paris offers private workshops adapted to all ages and occasions according to your expectations!
Outside, at home, at the Bercy Skatepark or in our artists’ studio in the 14th arrondissement, our team of graffiti artists will introduce you to Street Art techniques so that you can all create your own mural fresco together.
Our recipe ? Nothing could be easier
We start by working on a draft stemming from your ideas.
Then we tech you how to use spray point as a pro.
Finally you will create your fresco!
Looking for a Street Art visit?
Come and discover during our street art tours the most beautiful Parisian frescoes created by great French and international artists at the heart of the French architecture of the 1970s.
Explore Paris and its street art like you never imagined with our friends from Feminists of Paris!
- Our workshops take place Bercy’s Skatepark or at our artists’ studio in the 14th arrondissement.
- You can bring back memories of your work if you wish to.
- The workshops are tailor-made according to your expectations, do not hesitate to contact us by specifying your project.
- Our private workshops are available from 6 years old, every day of the week, school holidays included, and at the time of your choice.
- Private workshop can be organized for solo artists as for large groups
Don’t hesitate to contact us to organize a tailor-made private workshop !
You can follow us on Facebook and Instagram to discover our latest workshops and events! You can also admire the original creations of our artists on our gallery or in our workshop.
If you want to try a Street Art experience with your colleagues, it’s here.