Gift card for a street art initiation workshop
Want to surprise someone with an original gift? Offer a Graffiti Paris gift card valid for a public or private street art initiation workshop.
These urban art initiation workshops allow young and old alike to discover the world of street art but also to experience all the steps involved in creating graffiti. Organised in Paris and led by artists from the Graffiti Paris collective, our workshops last about two hours and take place in an urban environment.
What is the difference between public and private workshops?
The public introductory street art workshop takes place according to the program described on this page, on a Wednesday or Saturday, from 2 to 4 pm. Your guest can book his or her workshop alone or with others, subject to a limit of 10 people.
The private workshop of initiation to street art is an à la carte workshop, which adapts to the desires of your guest :
- He/She will define with us the artistic direction of his/her workshop (theme, colourimetry, street art techniques) beforehand.
- He/she will set the time and date of the workshop according to his/her availability.
- A dedicated artist will accompany him/her or his/her group throughout the workshop.
To find out more about our workshops, please visit the Street Art initiation workshop page.
Practical information for our gift cards
- Card valid for 1 year.
- Street Card not refundable.
- The price of the card includes the supply of artistic and protective material (gloves & masks).
- Workshops from 10 years old.
- Workshops organised in Paris 12e.